This post may contain affiliate links to products I believe in. Please know that the nutritional information for my recipes is provided as a courtesy I cannot guarantee its accuracy. Also, I am not a doctor or medical professional and nothing on this website should be construed as medical advice.
This list of top ten must haves for travel are items that are easy to forget, but you should bring no matter where your destination is!
I don’t know about you, but I hate packing. And when I say hate, what I really mean is I loathe it. Which of course means I put it off until the very last minute possible. And then it’s inevitable that I forget something because at that point I’m in a hurry and usually running late. I always tell myself to pack early (or at the very least, get laundry done early!), but making it happen is the hard part. This list of essential must haves for travel has saved me more than once!
Here I’m sharing my top ten must haves for travel that are easy to forget, but are hugely important when you’re traveling anywhere.
Top 10 Must Haves for Travel
- Devices and chargers. Phone, laptop, iPad, etc., along with all chargers.
- Airplane items. Cozy socks, a blanket or scarf, eye mask, ear plugs, neck pillow, work (laptop, books, notebook/pen, etc.), snacks, and water. I like to multitask and get work done on a plane. Depending on how long your flight is, you might also want to sleep, so you’ll want to be as comfortable as possible. And nowadays not all airlines serve meals or snacks, so you’ll want to bring along a few healthy items. Water is a must because the air is so dry on planes and hydration is so important!
- Hand sanitizer. Because did you know most people don’t wash their hands after using the restroom? Enough said. I also like to bring lotion so I can moisturize. Make sure all your liquids are in containers no bigger than 3.4 fluid ounces so they make it through security!
- Small first aid kit.
- Reusable water bottle with built-in filter. Again with the hydration.
- Small cross-body bag.
- Bathing suit and towel. No matter what time of year it is, there might be a pool!
- Light jacket. No matter what season it is, it might be chilly in the early morning and/or late evening.
- Any medications and/or vitamins you take.
- Sunglasses. I can’t tell you how many times I forgot my sunglasses and ended up having to buy a new pair until I added this item to my must haves list.
- Bonus Item: Power converter and/or adapter. If you’re traveling abroad.
Share your must haves for travel in the comments below and let me know if these were helpful! Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter @firstworldgirlz and subscribe to my YouTube channel firstworldgirlz! xoxo